Some Shitty Metal Solo Some Shitty Metal Solo

you just went full retard, man...never go full retard man... 2 stars for the try. but please, exercise a lot! study study study and play play play. don't just pull random notes out of a pentatonic, it's just useless unless you well know what notes to take.

This is Chipstep This is Chipstep

This is just an amazing job.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks a lot!

Cemeterial Lights Cemeterial Lights

Questo è doom metal, così come io sono Tony Staark; questo è doom metal, così come Emilio Fede è un giornalista serio; questo è doom metal, così come Barbara D'Urso è una brava conduttrice televisiva. Insomma, questo NON è doom metal.

Questo E' doom metal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZi4b m_LS6g

listen to this! listen to this!

Nice intro, the first thing I thought at 0:30 was that the bass should do a G as the first note, instead of a D... 1:21, the bass line still sounds odd to me because it starts with a D and not with a G... 2:30 same thing for the bass... hey really this piece is smooth but it's in G, why do you keep playing that G fifth on the bass (which is D) ? It doesnt sounds bad, just odd. :) Try to change that and lemme hear it again! I'd give you 5/5 if you do that!

Seventh-Metaljonus Seventh-Metaljonus

great!

sweet man, you're as good as always.

Metal Ode to Bacon Metal Ode to Bacon

f**k yeaaaaaaah

BACOOOOOON!!

xcept that "I love to put you in my mouth" sounds kinda gay.

Stay Bacon

Mick Bacon

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Indeed it does, l thought that l got past the filter though...
BACON!!!

Sustained Mad Buxom Chips Sustained Mad Buxom Chips

lol angryfaic

nice piece, it's well paced, and it creates a nice atmosphere. and it's lovely to see angryfaic on this one! set the player to mid volume and enjoy that dancing angryfaceeeee XD

Dannyboi93 responds:

Thanks man =] Greatly appreciated

Solus- Night of Passion Solus- Night of Passion

nice

nice tune, I liked it, too bad the sax sample wasn't that realistic :V and maybe the part at 1:30 would hv sounded better if played 1 octave above, with some tremolo on longer notes...and maybe some reverb on the drums would give the whole composition more...dunno, maybe it'll just sound better :)

Reach for the Stars [7000] Reach for the Stars [7000]

smoooth

man this sure deserved 5/5, 10/10 for me :D
yah, i can clearly see kanye on this too XD

Song of Storms: Zelda Song of Storms: Zelda

ehm ehm

ok nice idea but
1)the "raining and thundering song" idea has been already used here http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/127699

2) the ocarina melody is often out of tune, you know, it's like when u play the ocarina in zelda and while playing you keep moving the joystick xD

3)in the end it should be a D major, but actually u made it sound like a F# dim

Tysuru responds:

Of course someone looks at my music who did the same thing as me... haha

DO realize I have never heard your music so I could not have stolen it. It is merely coincidence

and I know what you mean, I guess I kinda went with the mood of the piece to make it mellow and -swoop- into things more or less.

as for the last chord, it was not a necessity to add a Picardy third at the end haha. There was no written guidelines to how the song should have been written, I made it my own well say.

But thank you for taking the time to write a review, it is greatly appreciated.

And I'm glad to see other Zelda fans that have very amazing music written. =]